Sunday, April 29, 2012


Taking a minute to stop in to this amazing Resource Center in Warner Springs. They just fed me a delicious plate of pancakes, eggs, sausage, coffee, and juice. They also let me soak my feet in some Epson Salt. I seriuosly love these people. Since I have a few minutes of internet access from an actual computer, I thought I'd share some photos taken so far. Today was probably my favorite day up to this point. We got out of the desert for about 10 miles and hiked through these incredible pastures...filled with some pretty hilarious, mean-mugging cows. Take a look.


Giving us the Stink Eye

Eagle Rock - appropriately named


Cow pastures

Over the River and Through the Woods...


Where it All Began...Campo, CA (behind that wall is Mexico)
Dan Walking Through the Mountains

Jamie Walking Toward the Cows

Long 17 mile day (L to R - Einstein, Beaver Cheeks, Fetus, WeeBee, Stride, Mr.Wizard)

Desert Sunrise

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, Jamie. Your backpack looks heavy as
    s#%t!

    ReplyDelete